Asked October 09, 2016

Cheated by girlfriend

  • 1 Answer

My girlfriend has cheated on me and filed a complaint against me when I tried to reason out, there were several heated arguments. I have already wasted 3 lakhs on her in false promise of marriage. Kindly let me know what legal action I can take against her?

Answer 1

Hello, we request you to provide us with more information such as what is the nature and subject matter of the complaint that she has filed against you. When you say you have wasted 3 lakhs rupees on her false marriage, we need to know how to be able to answer your question? 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.