Shubhangi Dhingra
in Criminal Law Family Law
Asked November 14, 2017

Cheated by boyfriend who promised to marry

  • 1 Answer

Sir, I have been cheated by a guy who promised to marry me even we married unofficially but my phone got lost so I don't have proof regarding marriage but I do have proof of love relationship with photos and videos even I do have some message screen shot of promising to marry. That guy is devar of my cousin and my cousin who got to know about relation she spoiled my image everywhere in his family even in our family..and now that guy is refused to marry me saying that your character is not good can I file a case against him under which circumstances?

Answer 1

Yes you can file a criminal complaint even a rape case against him. All depends upon you and the police.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.