Arun Sharma
in Criminal Law Commercial Law
Asked September 02, 2017

Chargesheet not filed for 2 years

  • 1 Answer

Issue is that, fraud case 420 & 406 against the a company was done in 2015 by us but till date charge sheet of the same case is not submitted in the court by EOW. please suggest, what can we do??? & How much time court will take to resolve this case.

Answer 1

How you are involved in the cas? Your remedies are limited in this regard. Police can take extension for filing chargesheet. Ascertain the exact status with Investgating Officer of the case. Sidharth 9811776422

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.