Subbarao Guest
Asked July 21, 2016

Case against Government on revenue records

  • 2 Answers

i bought inam tankfrom inam dar. he pays tax 1958 and 59.his name includes in revenue records.mro wrote a letter to RDO it is not a govt land, no madhum(water flow out from this tank, and also conduct enquiry all cultivators says it is private tank not work is done by govt till now.a dispute running between me and state govt in rdo court, how can i win this case

Answers 2

Default avatar
Srija Choudhury
Could you please let me know whether the said area has been acquired by government by any notice ?
Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago
  • Default avatar
    Subbarao Guest
    sir no sir it is on my name and nobody occupies it sir
    Agree 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

If the registered sale deed of the tank is in your favour, then you do not have to worry  about anything else. You can move to court and file for a mandatory injection to restrain the  government from causing interference in the enjoyment of your property.  You can also get a declaration deed of your title based on the registered sale deed of the property. In  the meanwhile, apply for interim injunction.  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.