Sameer Goyal
in Consumer Law Civil Law
Asked November 23, 2017

Carpenter took advance money but not started work

  • 1 Answer

Hi I hired a carpenter to do some work in my kitchen and I also gave him an advance of 10000 Rs. The total amount was 18000 Rs.. Now he has not started the work and also not refunding my money. What legal action I can take against him? .Can I file a compaint with police against him?  have the proof of 10000Rs that I gave as I did online transfer. I also have th message with him. Thanks in advance.

Answer 1

Hi, you can file a police complaint for cheating .. You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.