Asked June 29, 2016

Can I get a passport?

  • 1 Answer

I am a discontinued charted accountant student and preparing for my Ipcc examinations to be held on this nov 2016.I was accused as A2 in 307 IPC case 2 years back and the case disposed on nov 2015.Respected police had opened Rowdy sheet on me. I did not involved before or after this case in any non social activities. Now i was willing to get Passport. plz..GUIDE me thru

Answer 1

Yes you can get your passport, there is as such no affidavit to be written. You just have to make sure that you have the original copy of the judgment which proves that you were not guilty of the offence for which you were being accused. You must retain this along with you because you may be asked for it during the police verification. Do not hide the incident if the officials ask.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.