Anuj Patel
Asked June 25, 2016

Buyer neither receive the material nor the amount is refunded

  • 1 Answer

sir, mai pese se ek business man hoon, maine kareeb 6 mahine pahle ek compny ko apne business account se matterial ke liye payment kia tha jo ki compny ne na to abhi tak matterial dia hai na hi payment vapas kia hai ,lekin compny ne mujhe utne hi amount ka cheq vapas kar dia hai lekin cheq 2bar bouns ho chuka hai mai unhe notic bhi bhijwa chuka hoon aur unka reply bhi aa chuka hai . jisme ki compny ne 1month ka time maga tha jo ki vo bhi samay nikal chuka hai aur compny ne abhi tak payment nai kia hai pls help

Answer 1

Default avatar
Saumya Kumar
When you receive a bounced cheque the first step is to notify the drawee within 30 dyas of receiving the bounced cheque. The drawee has to respond within 15 days from which he received the notice. You have already notified the drawee and they informed you to wait for another month which is not required. If the drawee is unable to pay back in these 15 days then you can file a case agaisnt the Company under Section 141 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 within 30 days after the expiry of the 15 days. It is therefore advised that you must contact a Lawyer as soon as possible and file a complaint under Section 141 of the Act before a Magistrate.
Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.