in Criminal Law
Asked October 23, 2017

Alternative bail in fake 498A case

  • 2 Answers

Hi, Is there any alternative of bail in fake 498A case apart from stay order which I have already from AHC?. " further proceedings of Complaint Case No. 780 of 2013, under Sections 498A, 323 IPC read with Section 3/4 D.P. Act at P.S. Sector 39, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, pending in the Court of Judicial Magistrate, Gautam Budh Nagar shall remain stayed. " Still decision is pending... This is since two year now my lawyer is pitching for regular bail. Please advice and reply. Thanks Vikas

Answers 2

You can seek regular Bail  from JM Court as your Lawyers suggest as two years already elapsed in your Case.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago




Dear Sir/madam,

Bail application under Section 437 of the Criminal Procedure Code can be applied for. Although it is at the discretion of the court to allow the application or not if there appears a reasonable ground.

You can also move the Hon’ble High court of the concerned state for the quashing of the F.I.R and get the charges amended against you. The concerned provision is section 482 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.