Asked April 01, 2017


  • 1 Answer

I caught my wife kissing with another guy. Can I file against that man for adultery?

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You should have to read 497 of  Ipc only then you can understand what is adultry if you want to take action against man then content of the said section should be atracted only when you can take resource of adultry


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.